o sniper esmiúça o sócrates

este blog não gosta do sócrates

emails para nakedsniper@gmail.com

10 abril 2006

Steven Wright quotes

"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time"

"I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol"

"I bought some instant water one time but I didn't know what to add to it"

"I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five"

"I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car"

"I installed a skylight in my apartment... the people who live above me are furious!"

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good"

"I live on a one-way street that's also a dead end. I'm not sure how I got there"

"I wrote a few children's books... not on purpose"

"It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature"

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it"

"On the other hand, you have different fingers"

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot"

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5 Comments:

At 1:18 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Gomezzz wrotes...

"Anda cá que um pai unta-te!"

 
At 3:23 da tarde, Blogger naked sniper said...

: )

essa é da tua autoria

 
At 4:09 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ouvi-a algures, mas não é de minha autoria!

Se eu sou autor ainda não dei por isso!

 
At 4:24 da tarde, Blogger naked sniper said...

pronto, pronto...

mas é uma expressão característica da tua pessoa

 
At 7:37 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said...

É xim "cenhora"!

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home