o sniper esmiúça o sócrates

este blog não gosta do sócrates

emails para nakedsniper@gmail.com

25 março 2008

Steven Colbert Quotes

Quote 1:
"Folks, the President needs a break. He’s like a Black and Decker cordless Dirt Devil vacuum. If you don’t recharge his batteries, he can’t suck."

Quote 2:
"I’ve always been a big fan of beauty. Sure, you can’t judge a book by its cover but who wants to have sex with a book?"

Quote 3:
"Now, I don’t see color. People tell me I’m white and I believe them because police officers call me «sir»”

Quote 4:
"Asia: Four little letters, three billion little people"

Quote 5:
“There’s nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of friends that are going to hell.”

Quote 6:
"Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 Comments:

At 7:21 da tarde, Blogger egolândia said...

Gosto do Quote nº 2.

Fico feliz de ver que ainda há quem tenha valores morais e não faça coisas depravadas...

 
At 12:13 da manhã, Blogger naked sniper said...

sim, é bom saber que há pessoas que ainda não consideram a hipótese de fazer sexo com livros (ainda se fosse um cedê...)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home