o sniper esmiúça o sócrates

este blog não gosta do sócrates

emails para nakedsniper@gmail.com

19 setembro 2009

day three - melting in

the third day was the least turistical one. we just walked around manhattan and checked out the uptown loop. it was nice.

we checked out a lot of shops and did some shopping. I bought 2 levis 501 for 98 dollars (a regular blue for 45 and a grey one for 53) - that's 70 €, for 2! we also visited macy's and barnes and noble (where I got some books that I never found before in Europe), and checked a lot of street stands of used books and stuff

Then, at night, we went to "Ha" comedy club and we had a great time. The best stand-up guy was exiene (check him out). the funniest man I've seen in a while.



and that's all, folks (4 now)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 Comments:

At 7:39 da manhã, Blogger inesinho said...

My friend, you may even find cheaper levis. Try for example urban outfitter. I got two pairs for 19,99USD. Take care!

 
At 9:01 da tarde, Blogger naked sniper said...

crap!!!!

but it must have been a promotion. I've been at that shop and it wasn't cheaper than what I got

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home